Thursday 19 May 2011

Welcome to the Thorn Kingdom!

Dearest Readers!
The day is warm, with a cool breeze..I Yael have sneaked onto HuMom's blog. Hush, don't say a word to them! 
Let me introduce you to Us, the family, the, the...us! First of all, I am Yael, apprentice to Briggita Thorn, queen of our kingdom. Being a Boxer dog, I have many challenges each day, one such is I am constantly attracting attention because of ability to have a real dog smile. Secondly, no-one ever wants to give me treats (except HuMom and HuSister), I guess it's because the HuPeople don't understand the language of the Thorn Kingdom. Righty, now for my little brother Fergus. Fergus is the head leader of common-wealth, constantly trying to be the best at his job, though normally being attracted by other Irish Terriers. Briggita, is our Lord and master, a little on the harsh side - but normally corrected quickly by HuSis. Our HuMom, HuDad, and HuSister are all from the species called "human beans". I love runner beans, by not HuRunner Beans. What's the differences? Eatable runner beans don't carry all that sweat that HuRunner beans have, and eatable runner beans are just delicious!


That's all from us at the Thorn,
Best Regards
HuSister and Yael Thorn

No comments:

Post a Comment